Thursday, January 16, 2020

Suspension

Unfortunately, Twitter has decided to suspend me. This isn't the first time they have, and I will not be the last. I will give it a few days, perhaps a week or more, before I get back and make a new account. The cause of my suspension, although I recieved no email about it, I assume to have something to do with a certain individual stalking my page from behind a block and incessantly reporting (if you know you know). I probably made a tweet that's too edgy and that's the end of it. Another thought I had was that I was banned, like a lot of other account were banned this month, because of "spamming". Anyways, I sent an appeal, but I don't expect much.

I will take this time off to read, learn, and live a bit without Twitter in my life. I was looking through the feeds of a few mutuals to see certain people starting drama with them again -- a good break from all that hassle.

Also, I am almost done with another essay from Moța, as I announced a few days ago. I hope to get it up by the end of this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rad, noticed you got suspended. Glad to know you're still coming back.

    ReplyDelete